Sonic and Mario ep: 2 Sonic and Mario ep: 2

It was good

It was great, I liked the fighting.
Where did you get the Mecha Sonic voices? Because part of the Mecha Sonic voices that Alvin used were done by ShadowGogeta.
Put the spacebar code in a future episode, it will give you more frames to animate.

sonicmcbob responds:

i used the flash decompiler cause no one would send them to me. but im not gona use em anymore cause i didnt know someone custom made them. i thought they were some DBZ characters voice clips

Sonic vs. Shadow: All Out Sonic vs. Shadow: All Out

Ok critic here's some crits.

First the music's in bad quality. Search Google for video game music.
The graphics: The animated sprites were jumpy a lot. You just need more fight fx. The explosions are animated well, but not the stances for Sonic and Shadow. Also the fighting was a little slow.
The Fighting: They did the same thing every time. Juggling each other in the air, Sonic and shadow punching each others, knocking each other away. The true ending was the most decent ending. The tie was too short and the other 2 were basically the same thing they did before 'choose your ending'.

Improve on that stuff. I would help you, but I use Swishmax, not Flash. Look in tutorials for help with Flash. Hope you can improve.

@chaos51290: Your first movie will really suck.

Soniccritic responds:

O.K. I'll take it. I wasn't really expecting my first animation (on Newgrounds) to be that great anyways.

Sonic X games ep 12 Sonic X games ep 12

That was great!

This truly beats episode 7. If you submit on the off-days, days without many good submissions, you can get awards more easily. Roaltyx has Trunks' voice, while Azentiger has Vegeta's voice. I don't have much else to say.

I've always wanted to ask this. Did you do the sprites for most characters?

Roaltyx responds:

Yeah i did roaltyx, spectre, kiki, azentiger and beowulf, dracora did his own

Ultimate Homer Soundboard Ultimate Homer Soundboard

omg

If you're making a soundboard, add a "stop all sounds" button.

Son-of-knox responds:

Thanx.I put the stop all sound in.

Megaman - ProjectX(demo) Megaman - ProjectX(demo)

Um-K

The game's ok ,but when I was charging and I got hit and suddenly Megaman X did his victory pose.